Dear Families and Friends,
As you know we are all facing one of the most challenging times ever with Corona Virus outbreak that has affected everyone globally.
This has been challenging for many businesses that have had to close their doors with the guidance from Government. However, as a care home we continue to deal with vulnerable adults in a 24/7 operation which would not be possible without all of our great and dedicated staff who are all going that extra mile to help and care for our residents.
We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe at The Manor and we have introduced a number of measures including:
· Additional cleaning regime in additional to our normal domestic cleaning
· Additional Business Continuity Planning (so we have plans in place if needed)
· Working with our suppliers to ensure we don’t fall short of PPE, food supplies and medication
· Adjusting our normal routines and practices to reduce as much as possible the risk of our residents catching COVID19. This means we have had to stop all non essential visitors to the home, increase infection control practices and take precautionary measures when anyone shows any signs of being unwell.
· We are encouraging social distancing where possible and checking the temperature of anyone, including staff, entering the home.
· We have put systems into place so residents can have video calls with their loved ones
We want to assure you that our residents and staff come first and we will do everything we can to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing at The Manor.
We will continue to accept new admissions whilst we are able to do so and send our best regards to you and your family at this difficult time, and pray that we all can get back to normality very soon.
Hitesh Chavda – Director
Steve Benson – General Manager